Did you record a video capturing the good times of your friends / family, or a really funny incident near you? But did he mistakenly shoot it in the wrong aspect ratio? And now are you looking for an easy way to resize it, so that it can be uploaded to Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, Facebook, or say TikTok? (Who hates fast followers? 😉). Then you have come to the right place. Today I am going to share some ways you can easily resize your videos online.
Also, read | How to Remove Light Flicker While Recording Video on iPhone
Ways to resize your videos for different social media
One of the easiest ways is EZGif.com.
- Just go to the EZGif website and upload your video clip or just paste the URL of the video.
- Click Download Video.
- Once the video is downloaded, you will see a few options to convert, crop, resize, rotate, etc. (as shown in the picture)
- You can edit the video as per your choice. And can download it.
- Advantage: No watermark in the final clip.
- Disadvantage: No predefined aspect ratio is available. You have to enter them yourself.
Another platform to resize your video is Video. Here you get some social media presets, besides, you can also set custom sizes for your video. Along with that, there are more options like, to change background color, make video vertical / horizontal, and you have over 20 video codecs for different video platforms to choose from. You must be concerned about the privacy of your data, well the Clideo website is protected by an SSL certificate which means you will see that the website URL will start with a https where "s" stands for Secure.
- There are a few options for uploading your video from Browse, Google Drive, DropBox, and Paste URL (opening up a number of possibilities).
- You just need to choose an option and upload your video. (Video must be longer than 3 seconds)
- Once your video has uploaded, you will be greeted by this screen. Where you can find video resolution and codec on the bottom bar, the resizing options are located to the right.
- After adjusting all these options as you like. Just click on the resize button located at the bottom right.
- Advantage: Over 20 video codecs and social media presets.
- Disadvantage: The only downside is that it adds a little watermark to the bottom right, but don't worry, the site also offers an option to remove the watermark, by signing in with your Facebook / Google account. (in case you don't want the watermark)
The Clideo application is available on the Apple App Store as well as.
3. Adobe Spark
Adobe Spark is another online tool to resize your videos.
- Click Resize your video now.
- On the next page, you can register with any of these options.
- After the registration process, you can choose one of these predefined templates or just create a new one.
- Once the template is selected or created, you are taken to an online video editor screen as shown in the photo.
- You can find the Layout, Theme, Resize, Music tab in the upper right pane.
- Advantage: Once you've edited your video, you can share it on Google Drive, invite people with a link, or just download the clip.
- Disadvantage: The final clip comes with a watermark on the bottom right, along with a preset Outro clip attached to your video. Which can of course be removed for the price of a premium plan.
The last but not the least option is Kapwing.com.
Here are some ways by which you can resize your videos online for free. You can try any of these tips. Let us know which of these tips worked for you, in the comments below. Stay subscribed to GadgetsToUse.com and our YouTube channel for more amazing tips and tricks.