Want to take the sustainable development path for your Christmas gifts this year? We've found some eco-friendly gifts that your friends and family will love.
When it comes to shopping for the holidays, you want your gifts to have a positive impact on the planet, not the other way around. So today we bring together the best sustainable products you can offer.
There are plenty of green gadgets to offer. For example, House of Marley's Bluetooth speakers use recyclable aluminum and eco-friendly fabric in their design.
And the AWA Carbonator is a stylish sparkling water maker. It eliminates the need to buy the product in a bottle.
Ready for a more eco-responsible vacation? Check out these and more articles below.
1. The durable Fairphone 4 5G smartphone has ethically sourced components and a 5 year warranty.
Give your loved ones a durable phone with the Fairphone 4 5G durable smartphone. It has a modular design, so your gift can exchange coins by itself.
Get it for $ 665,55 from the official site.
2. The House of Marley Get Together Duo Bluetooth Speakers are made from environmentally friendly and recyclable materials.
Surprise someone you love with the Bluetooth speakers House of Marley Get Together Duo. These awesome speakers look beautiful and natural. They offer superior sound, portability and environmentally friendly design.
Get it for $ 149,99 from the official site.
3. The Nimble Convertible Wireless Rack features a soft fabric exterior made from recycled bottles and hemp.
Reduce plastic tech waste with the Nimble Wireless Convertible Cradle. It charges AirPods (2nd generation), AirPods Pro, Android and iPhone devices on touch. Each booth comes with a recycled plastic return bag for old technology for free recycling.
Get it for $ 59,95 from the official site.
4. Microsoft Ocean Plastic Mouse shell is made from 20% recycled ocean plastic, removing waste from oceans and other water sources.
Another of the best sustainable products that you can buy is the Microsoft Ocean Plastic Mouse. Everyone needs a good computer mouse, and it brings plastic bottles collected from waterways back to life. It connects via Bluetooth to Windows laptops.
Get it for $ 24,99 from the official site.
5. The House of Marley Positive Vibration XL Bluetooth Earphones have FSC certified wood and other sustainable materials.
For more eco-friendly headphones, give the House of Marley Positive Vibration XL Bluetooth headphones a gift. They have a design in wood, REWIND fabric, stainless steel and recyclable aluminum. Plus, they're wireless and feature 40mm high-definition drivers.
Get them for $ 79,99 from the official site.
6. The Blink Solar Panel Charging Bracket charges a Blink outdoor security camera with the energy of the sun, eliminating hassle.
Does anyone you love own a Blink Outdoor security camera? Then the Blink solar panel charging stand makes a great lasting gift. This device continuously charges the camera, so you never have to worry about dead batteries.
Get it for $ 89,98 on Amazon.
7. The AWA Carbonator makes a great, long-lasting gift for anyone who loves sparkling water. It has such a modern look.
Do you have someone in your life who loves sparkling water? Then give them the AWA carbonator. It is one of the best sustainable products because it produces sparkling water right in their kitchen, reducing their need to buy glass and plastic bottles.
Get it for $ 129 from the official site.
8. Nimble PowerKnit cables use materials such as plastic bottles and recycled aluminum for more environmentally friendly charging.
Give them an environmentally friendly way to charge their iPhone with Nimble PowerKnit cables. These cables come with a range of inputs and provide Apple certified 20 watt charging. In addition, their packaging is plastic-free.
Get it for $ 19,95 from the official website
9. The stylish IKEA TJUGO battery charger has a nice book-shaped design. It reduces the use of disposable batteries.
Help loved ones minimize their use of disposable batteries with the Stylish IKEA TJUGO battery charger. Disguised as a book, this gadget charges both AA and AAA batteries simultaneously.
Get it for $ 17,99 from the official site.
10. The FacePlant Sunglasses are designed for long term wear with lenses that stick out, biodegrade and are replaceable.
Another one of the best durable products you can buy is FacePlant sunglasses. These cool sunglasses have frames made from recycled plastic bottles and are incredibly comfortable. The lenses are replaceable, biodegradable and offer UV 400 and Cat 3 coverage.
Get them for $ 92,95 from the official site.
Give lasting gifts that your friends and family will love when you opt for the best sustainable products in this roundup. Do you have any lasting gift ideas? Let us know about them in the comments.
Want more tech news, reviews, and guides from Gadget Flow? Follow us on Apple News, Google News, Feedly, and Flipboard. If you use Flipboard, you should definitely check out our curated stories. We publish three new stories every day, so be sure to follow us to stay up to date!
The Flow Daily Digest Gadget highlights and explores the latest technology trends to keep you informed. Want it straight to your inbox? Subscribe